"Last Update" values fixed

Have a problem? Let me know!
Post Reply
User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:50 pm

"Last Update" values fixed

Post by AlexBueno » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi everyone!

I noticed yesterday that when you were browsing a team it was showing wrong values in "Last Update" column.

After troubleshooting for a while, I figured it out that it actually summed last 3 hours instead of showing the real last update value.


When Kakao was running KakaoStats he was downloading update files from Stanford each 3 hours, while they're actually release hourly. When I started running it, I configured to download each new file. Even though the "Last Update" was still summed. So I opened up the codes from backend interface and find out that it was considering the timestamp from last update file (they're released at ~20 minutes from each hour, 00:20, 01:20, etc) minus 3 hours to update "Last Values".

So I fixed the DB queries to show correct values only from last update. I cannot check all the donors, but the ones I checked seems to be ok!

As next step I'm digging the files from Stanford to check if there's not going to have any side-effect or damage.

If you spot something different, let me know!


Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:31 am

Re: "Last Update" values fixed

Post by fabiops » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:01 pm

No problem for a while!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest